• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm confused about my cycle now - can anyone help??

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
So my last af was 10th Dec, then I got my BFP. I then mc'ed 20th January. So on my iphone on my period tracker I have entered 20th Jan as AF and it said that I am due to OV in 2 days and due af 17th Feb. Does this sound about right girls?? I am completely lost now. I know that some girls return to their normal cycle straight away, but others don't. Hmmm, help??? I would like to ttc this month but as we don't bd regularly as a rule, only once around ov time if we want to ttc, I dont want to miss it. We literally hadn't bd'ed in 7 months before we did it twice in Dec for our BFP. xx

Last edited:
Hmm its hard to know when AF will come hun, everyone is different, if you have a regular cycle before hopefully it will come back quick.

Have no experience of MC naturally as i had D&C but i know OV can happen at funny times or not at all in cycle after MC.

Have you tried OPK's? they could tell you when your surge is. Otherwise theres no way to know really.

xx

Last edited:
I havent tried opks, I see so many on here going mad about the results that I don't know if I could handle the torment!! Maybe we won't bd this month and try again when I'm sure my cycle has returned to normal, that could be easier xx

Last edited:
I think that putting your MC as CD1 was probably the most logical way to try and regain track of your cycles, but i'm not sure how accurate it will turn out.

I personally would just skip this cycle and go from when you get your next bleed, but there is no harm in trying and i would use your period tracker as an indication if you decide to.

Sorry about your mc btw :hug:

I think that putting your MC as CD1 was probably the most logical way to try and regain track of your cycles, but i'm not sure how accurate it will turn out.

I personally would just skip this cycle and go from when you get your next bleed, but there is no harm in trying and i would use your period tracker as an indication if you decide to.

Sorry about your mc btw :hug:

Thanks hunni, I think you're right, I'm going to leave it until next cycle and bd then, I don't think there would be much point this month tbh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back