I'm Back!!

KatysMummy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm posting here so hopefully everyone will see it. I'm sorry I've not been around for a while, but have been having a pretty rough time at home (DH's Nan passed away so funeral 2moro, and my darling mum passed away suddenly the week after, so her funeral a week 2moro.) That coupled with having a fairly s**t time at work and nearly moving house but not quite means I have been away!!

I've tried to catch up with all your news, I'm sad to see Imi's not around so often either but wish her & Maddie well. I was so very very sad to hear about Rach's devastating news, and if you are there hun, you, Jamie & your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I truly think you are incredibly brave and strong.

I was also sad to see Laura B's sad news and hope that you are feeling positive for next month.

On a happier note, a HUGE congratulations to all of you with new arrivals and BFP's, I'm sorry I can't say it to you all individually, but it would take me all day!! Also, very pleased to hear Braydon's christening went beautifully Sarah - can't wait to see the piccys!!

I'm really sorry for those I haven't mentioned, I hopefully will get a chance to chat with you all soon, :D :D

P.S. I have posted this here and in the 'Introduce Yourself' section as I'm hoping you will all see it and recieve my well wishes!!

Also, forgot to congratulate new moderators there too, you seem to be doing a fantastic job!!

Sorry to hear of yours and O/h loss. Dont things always seem to happen at once! But glad to see you are back and hope things are well with l/o. x

i'm so sorry hope your ok thinking of you. Glad your back!

Hey Emma,

So sorry to hear of your losses, especially about your Mum. Big Hugs to you. xxxxx

Glad to see you're back.....I was wondering where you were!

Hope you and your little girl are ok.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back