I'm back.....

starstruck2011

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just to update many , probably all of you ..lol.

I had been a right mental mess recently , I have moved into my own place, split with partner (but still friends) and was meant to be terminating- I know this sounds horrible and ungrateful but I was very depressed.
However, the nurse had to scan me at the clinic consultation and turns out I'm 15 weeks and the baby was apparently very active!
It made me so upset knowing this so I'm now confident that I'm goin ahead with pregnancy and looking forward to being a single mummy!!!

I'm back here ready to mingle and get on with enjoying a pregnancy I should have done anyway.
Hope ur all ok!

X

So sorry about you and your partner splitting up but at least u staying friends. It's amazing how in love with our babies we become when we see them on the screen. Glad u decided to carry on :) x

Welcome back, glad you decided to carry on xx

I'm also going to be a single mummy so if you wanna chat feel free to pm me x

Welcome back :) its so nice when you find out your futher along then you though :D xxx

welcome back hunny, glad to hear u are doing whats right for u and baby. We are all here to support u however we can :hugs: xx

welcome back darlin !! hope everything is bette rnow !! xx

Thanks everyone

I was worried that people wud think me ungrateful or nasty for the things I've been doing :-(

Well glad to be back and I bought my first baby grows today to help me carry on :)

Welcome back! It's very easy to beat yourself up about how you felt before, but you should be proud of yourself for trying to be positive. Good for you, and best of luck for your pregnancy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back