New from Tri 1 - Hello!

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Morning Ladies,

I've just moved over from Tri 1 and thought I'd say hi. I'm over the moon to finally be here, but very sad to see the recent losses both here and in Tri 1. My thoughts and heart goes out to the girls affected.

I'm Sarah, I'm 32 and this is my first baby. I look forward to getting to know you all a little better. :wave: xx

welcome to tri :) and yes i agree its such a shame to hear about the losses of all these babies my heart goes out to all the ladies xxx

its nice to know you have reached one of the first big milestones comin to tri 2 all the ladies here are lovely and happy to help :) xx

Welcome Sarah to tri 2, I really hope you have a great pregnancy

I also feel so sad for all the girls experiencing losses right now, although I will say it is rarer for loss to happen in tri 2 although little comfort to the women who have experienced it :(

xxxxx

Hi Sarah. Welcome to tri2! I'm feeling pretty teary having heard the sad news too. Congratulations on making it here, though. xx

Hi and welcome, I'm a first timer too! Exciting stuff woop woop! :) x

Welcome to tri 2! This is also my first baby. Enjoy xx

Hi Sarah! Welcome to Tri 2! It's my first pregnancy too. How're you finding it so far? x

welcome to tri 2, this is my first never been so happy and worried at the same time, after reading about recent losses im a bit more worried than usual my deepest sympathy to all thoses ladies going through such a hard time xx

Hi Sarah! Welcome to Tri 2! It's my first pregnancy too. How're you finding it so far? x

Thanks for all your lovely messages xx

I'm finding it all ok at the moment, its been a bit of a rollercoster if I'm honest, swinging from sheer excitment to sheer worry, much like everyone else I'm guessing, particularly when you read of the losses - makes me wish I had a magic wand for them.

I'm just so grateful for this forum, its been my rock recently. I cant emphasis how much of a help and a support its been since I got my bfp. So much in my life (and body for that matter) has changed and its such a comfort to realise I'm not going through the 'help' moments alone.
xx

Hi Sarah, welcome to tri 2, I'm a first timer too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back