I'm back!!!

Pappadog

Reaction score
Hello all. I joined this site back in 2005 I think when I was married and trying to conceive. I miscarried in May 05 which I was a little upset about at the time, but a lot's happened since then.

After this I posted viewtopic.php?f=9&t=51929 which tells you all about my life getting turned upside down by another man. :roll: Anyway, I'm divorced now and still very much in love with the guy I met. He has all the same interests as me and treats me like a little princess - oh, and he's great in bed :dance:

Anyway, we have moved to a house in the middle of the countryside with my horses just outside the front window, chickens in the garden and lots more little animals - we're very happy :hug:

For the past few weeks I've got very broody and I really think we should start TTC. I want to plan this properly and I'm determined not to get into the obsessive routine of testing etc - I've been there and it was so frustrating! :wall:

What sort of things did you all want to plan out beforehand? I guess it's work, money, housing etc. Any advice welcomed!

With regards to work I've just taken on a six month contract with a Company so not sure what will happen there as it ends at the end of December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back