I'm back!

heidi-hi

Reaction score
Hi guys! Hope your all well? I've not been around much again lately, I've been reading posts etc but haven't had much chance to post. My mum an dad have been to Spain for a week so I've been dogsitting and was down near Swansea over the weekend at a wedding. Felt like I'd ran a marathon after the wedding what a long day and night that was!*

Anyways all is good here... I have midwife in an hour! Will update if there's anything interesting later!*

Xxxx

Hello Heidi :wave: Wonder where you were but saw that you had liked my fb status earlier lol.

Hope you're appointment with mw went well

x

Thanks... Yeah I'm back! Chocolate labs are a handful, plus had to keep checks on my nan while mum was away. Midwife went well anyway. Measurements all spot on and baby is still head down and starting to move down slowly. He/she had hiccups when we were listening to the heartbeat. Glad your all well xxx

hey, glad to hear all is ok with you and baby.

oh god if it felt like a marathon now im dreading the wedding ive got to go to at almost 37 weeks. xxx

There was times I just felt like going back to the hotel but I'm too nosey incase I miss something! I wore mid heel wedges with elasticated back coz the dress was long, they were really comfy at the time but oh my god the next morning getting out of bed an most of that day the cramp in my calfs was unbelievable, must be not wearing heels for such a long time. I'd defo take flats!

Obviously didn't touch a drop of alcohol but I felt hungover the next day too! Weird xxx

lol. i bought a pair of coral flip flops yesterday to match my dress. my dress is long but should be fine with flip flops. if it was long enough i would honestly try and get away with slippers. lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back