• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm back!

Simoneh00

Reaction score
And I have sooo much to catch up on! Laptop broke ages ago and I've been without this wonderful forum!!
Got a new one though and I am well and truly over the moon :)

I'm 33+4 now :) so excited :) This is the stage I had my little girl so it's all unknown territory now!

Hope everyone's well and can't wait to dig through all the posts and see whats been happening!

Oh and here are some pics since I've been gone for a looong time!

The 3d scan ones are from 28 weeks and my bump pic is from last night on my birthday night out :)

phone 15.05.10 337.JPG

View attachment phone 15.05.10 338.JPG

phone 15.05.10 343.JPG

phone 15.05.10 483.jpg

:yay: Great to have you back hun, great pics too :love:

Great pics hun and I hope you had a nice birthday.
oooo new rocks :p nice

nice 2 see u back. and god u did have ur little girl early then, bet that was a suprise. well done on gettin this far x

thanks guys! I'm feeling awesome at the moment. Really positive about everything (although i keep forgetting I'm pregnant and doing too much :lol:)

And can i just say wow congrats Mamafay :D
xx

thanks mel_ed. Yeah I did have her a bit early lol. Had pre eclampsia but so far this time the BP is staying down woop woop!

Welcome back honey, glad you're feeling well and BP staying down this time. Great pics. Not long to go now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back