I'm back home :-)

amandapanda

Reaction score
Hey there mummies and daddies,

Fantastic news - I've been discharged after 16 days in hospital :)

Very very good news indeed considering I was facing another 8 weeks in there! I think my consultant had a change of opinion as I have had no bleeding for a week and also because hubby is up from London for the next week so he can look after me. His greatest concern at the moment seems to be that I'm not allowed to be on my own, because if the worst happens then apparantly I would lose so much blood I might fall unconcious and not be able to get help - very scary!!

But for now things are much improved, I go back on 16th Feb for a scan and consultation and doc will review the situation then. At the last scan 2 weeks ago the placenta had dropped down lower, but fingers crossed maybe it's moved back up a bit as I have got bigger in the last couple of weeks. I still need to take it easy and any sign of bleeding and I need to go straight back in, but for the moment I will enjoy each day of freedom!

My flat needs a proper clean and sort out but hubby will have to do most of it! it'll be nice to get more prepared and organised for baby - it's mad to think he will be here in 8 weeks or less :shock:

Oh yes and guess I should move over to trimester 3 now!! I tend to hop between all the forums anyway so I'll still be around xxxx

Hooray for being home. Is only a few weeks til I'll join you in the third, I think - 24 this week.

Hope everything stays ok :)

That's good they have let you out. Hope everything goes ok over next 8 weeks xx

Yay! Bet its lovely to be back surrounded by your home comforts!! :)

Take it easy hun! x

Glad your back home, must be a relief to you xx

Aww what a relief! It will be nice to be able to start preparing for baby... How exciting! Xxx

aww great news u finally home what a horrid n worrying 16 days for u.... Ye let hubby do the work ujust chill out lol.. glad u an ur boy well. good luck for tri 3 xxx

Awww hun - I am so pleased that you are well and allowed home for a period of time.

Make sure Hubby runs aorund after you and panders to your every need!

Please take care and make sure you rest xxx

Thanks girlies,

Yes hubby is doing a very good job of looking after me - won't let me do a thing! It's strange because it's so easy to do absolutely nothing whilst your in hospital but now I'm home everywhere I look there is some cleaning or sorting that I want to do and I'm just bored and annoyed at sitting around doing nothing!! xx

Sooooooo glad to hear you're home. But it's just as you've said it is harder to rest at home when you can see things that need doing! But try to rest up & make sure you get others to do it all for you (which I'm sure they are doing).
Bubs will be here in no time & it'll all be so worth it. Just enjoy your home comforts hun.

Sunnyb xxx

Woop!!! Hurrah again! How was your first night at home? I was thinking of you last night.

xx

Aww thanks Cass - it was lovely to sleep in my own bed, except for hubby hogging the duvet, ha ha!! And had a lovely veggie bolognese with quorn mince which was yum - no more veggie slop! Was only in just over 2 weeks and had cheese and onion quiche 6 times!! I never want to see a quiche again, lol. xx

Great to hear your home Amanda :) get your feet up and take it easy x

yay,very good news ! enjoy being at home ! xx

I'm so glad to hear you are home and the bleedings stopped. I've been wondering how you've been getting on. Hope you get lots of rest and are not too bored x

So pleased to here you are out so you can enjoy being at home! Hope all goes well!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back