I'm back again.... Middle Names!

DaniOwl

Reaction score
So pretty much since finding out I'm team pink she was Mollie Rose...

Now I don't know if I like the Rose - I dunno know why but I'm going off it, but I am... Quite rapidly if I'm honest! Right ladies over to you lot.... Other middle names that Mollie works with :)

TIA xxx

might be an idea to have more than one name picked out in case she doesnt suit the name you have chosen anyway

grace is a nice middle name

Mollie May
Mollie Louise
Mollie Jane
Mollie Rae
Mollie Elizabeth

xxx

I thought Mollie Mae Or Mollie May would be nice too! But obviously surname is important, has to all sound right!!

The surname will either be Boot or Justice, we are undecided on who's name she's having!

She has no choice in being Mollie - it's the ONLY name we can agree on and I love and he 'really really' likes it, but he's sure it will turn into love, I mean it we've had some very heated debates about it!

No to May/Mae has a close friends cousin has a Mollie May - I'm one for being unique! I do like Rae though... Xx

I think Mollie Rae goes with both surnames and is a bit different. I have a friend who has a Daisy Jay and I think that's lovely because I haven't really heard of Jay used for a girls middle name before xxx

I think Mollie Rae goes with both surnames and is a bit different. I have a friend who has a Daisy Jay and I think that's lovely because I haven't really heard of Jay used for a girls middle name before xxx

I really like Jay too but 3/4 of my friends have got double barrelled names with Jay - I know a Megan-Jay, a Miley-Jay and Millie-Jay all too close to Mollie for me :-( xx

If you are looking for a unique middle name, have you got any unusual blood in you where you could search for a different name? I am half welsh half irish, so think we will be going for a welsh and irish name xx

i agree with that oneof our chosen names is jennifer Alys for a girl instead of jennifer alice.

Hi DaniOw,

I think Mollie Rose is a nice name. If you want to change your middle name, So I have some ideas for middle names. The names are suited perfectly your first name and would be gorgeous pair it with.

Mollie Alice
Mollie Grace
Mollie May
Mollie Jane
Mollie Rae

My daughter is called Harper-Rae double barrelled first name and I love the name Rae for a girl, it's different but not too out there. I think mollie Rae sounds nice together xx

Any more ladies.... I've run out of ideas!! Xxx

Um,

Mollie Violet,
Mollie Louise,
Mollie Kate,
Mollie Hope,
Mollie Jade,
Mollie Joy,

xxx

These are some names I think are nice middle names, some don't go great with Mollie imo but that could just be me -

Mollie Francesca
Mollie Isobel
Mollie Georgina
Mollie Anna
Mollie Juliet
Mollie Florence

Or for more 'flowery' names (like rose)

Mollie Iris
Mollie Jasmine
Mollie Aster
Mollie Calla
Mollie Blossom
Mollie Camelia
Mollie Delphine

And just because I think it's cute -

Mollie Miranda (Mimi for short)

:)

I love Rose as a name. But other ideas could be:

Mollie Jane
Mollie Sián
Mollie Jane

Not too sure really! Sorry if I haven't helped.

With longer middle names...

Mollie Rachelle
Mollie Eleanor
Mollie Leanne
Mollie Caitlin
Mollie Cerise
Mollie Michelle

I dont have any to add but Mollie Jane is gorgeous and goes well I think xx

I love Mollie Mae and my friend has a little girl called Mollie Rae I think it's lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back