What do we think?

abcd1234

Reaction score
I'm having real difficulty coming pu with any names at the moment, especially boys names, i've told him he can pick the boys name as long as we both like it, but as he keeps joking about calling him King Alfie i'm not too impressed lol. Anyway i've always loved the name lily, but it's such a popular name now it's put me off a little, i've gota few names but i can never tell, jsut want an opinion, i've already pretty much decided her middle name would be Katherine not sure if names flow though

1 Lily-Rose
2 Aurora
3 Aurora-Rose

I'd love to somehow make Lily and Aurora go but i really dont think they sound right together, anyway opinons wanted, HELP.
Clare x

i love Aurora, thats one of the names we have chose if we have a girl

I would probably pick Aurora, on it's own. Goes nicely with Katherine. Lily/Rose, even though they are nice names, they are getting quite common now, so I would tend to favour something a bit different. But that's just my opinion :)

i love lily rose

im sorry aurora is not my cup of tea

isnt it a character off of Star Trek?

I've heard Lily Rose quite a lot, but it's your choice I think as long as you don't know anyone who has picked it it's a lovely name. (I really liked Chloe but there is a bit of a Chloe frenzy up in Aberdeen at the mo lol!).

If you like Aurora why don't you drop the Rose part and have Lily as her fisrt name and have Aurora Katherine as middle names? Just a thought.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back