• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i'm an idiot-

fran_23

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: i'm so stupid...i just had a ridiculous argument with my OH
about my makeup bag...i said he knocked it over and knocked my makeup on the floor..he said he didn't etc...

we were supposed to be going (his band have a show tonight) to his mates house to get ready for the show..i told him i wasn't coming to his sh*tty gig and made him go without me. i dont have anthing to do now and i'm just sitting here upset with my phone turned off..i wanted to go to the gig but now i'm just being pigheaded and stubborn!! :cry:
i dont know what to do.. :shakehead:

GOOOOOOOOOO.
Dont sit there and stew or you will be really pissed of by the time he comes home.

agree - you realise you have been abit harsh - go suprise him there, with a big smiley on your face. (im sure he'll love the support)

lifes to short for silly things :hug: :hug: :hug:

i cant bring myself to go :-(
he would have already got on the train with his mates (we live next to the station) and they all probably think i'm a class A bitch now!!!
i know this is so sad and immature but the gig starts at 7.30...do you reckon i should just go to that?? :? :?

fran_23 said:
i cant bring myself to go :-(
he would have already got on the train with his mates (we live next to the station) and they all probably think i'm a class A bitch now!!!
i know this is so sad and immature but the gig starts at 7.30...do you reckon i should just go to that?? :? :?

yeah - get a bath, do your hair, put a gorgeous dress on and bit of make-up - = you feel better asnd make it a good nigth :D

fran_23 said:
:cry: :cry: i'm so stupid...i just had a ridiculous argument with my OH
about my makeup bag...i said he knocked it over and knocked my makeup on the floor..he said he didn't etc...

we were supposed to be going (his band have a show tonight) to his mates house to get ready for the show..i told him i wasn't coming to his sh*tty gig and made him go without me. i dont have anthing to do now and i'm just sitting here upset with my phone turned off..i wanted to go to the gig but now i'm just being pigheaded and stubborn!! :cry:
i dont know what to do.. :shakehead:

you daft cow. go - and take your makeup bag with you to dance round :lol:

she must have gone.

Well done girls, we have saved yet another person from a night in the house :cheer:

:oops: :oops: actually girls my best mate kidnapped me. she showed up at mine a bit after i posted this..we went for some drinks and a good bitch about what bad girlfriends we are.. i just got in..i'm quite drunk!
los of baileys and shots of jager. :) with our gay mate who is the bestest EVER!! he bought us LOTS odf shots
bt i feel bad about oh i rang him and said sorry though and he was cool with it..i'll make it up when he gets in :wink: :wink:

LOL.. and i thought i was stubburn!

Claire x

lauramumof2 said:
bailey and jager. Oh dear. Thats not a good combination :puke:

yeah quite right...i felt pretty ill this morning! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members