Im about to do a mad and dangerous thing..

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I just told Rosie I would take her to the park..

when I took her last week she took off like a greyhound, me with my dodgy hip couldnt catch her and she went straight for the BIG slide, its huge with narrow metal steps! It had started to spot with rain and as I approached the slide she was already at the top. I sh*t myself..I am scared of heights but I had to go up to her, its was well scary! So I got to the top and then thought how the hell am I going to get us both down!? I couldnt go back down the steps and didnt think I would get down the slide, thought I would get stuck! Of course, I couldnt send her down by herself as she might have got stuck with the slide getting wet..I didnt even have my phone on me and everyone was deserting the park as the rain turned into a full blown heavy shower..hell, there was only one thing for it, I HAD to go down the slide, it was the only way. Rosie sat on my lap and laughed all the way down.

So, reigns on today :)

:rofl: you know she mustve had so much fun last week that the big slide will now be her favourite!!!

:rofl: I'm sorry but the thought of a heavily pregnant woman stuck on a slide in the rain made me piss :rofl: and I agree with tiny, shell be straight for the big slide this week!!

ooooh :rofl: that baby could've been born mid-slide!

Well, I forgot about this thread..yes the big slide is Rosie's favourite, Steve takes her on it every time we go, usually around 10-12 times or until her legs are so tired that she can't climb the steps.

I took her up twice..:shock: I really didnt want to but I figured that if I did it once then I could do it again. I feel quite proud really, I am very scared of heights, my knees were trembling as I went up the steps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back