I'm a freak?!

berit87

Reaction score
I realised that I have developed this weird obsession over brushing my teeth... I love the taste of toothpaste and kind of the way the toothbrush feels and gives me a clean feeling. I am happy to have 1 shower a day but I have found myself brushing my teeth 4-5 times a day... I used to have days where I sometimes fell asleep and I just couldn't be bothered to get up to brush my teeth until the morning but there is no way on earth I could do that now. And I don't feel like nesting if that's what you think :lol: Should I be worried..?! x

I've always been that way with my teeth! I hate yellow teeth and ive already got lacey obsessed with brushing hers too! If OH hasn't brushed his i make him go do it! Theres nothing worse than a smelly breath! yuk!!

I totally agree, it is yukk. I just find I wanna feel the taste of toothpaste in my mouth all the time so I keep brushing... EEEEK.

OMG i have the exact same thing!! (accompanied with a minimum of 2 showers a day)

I bought this fab new toothbrush at the beginging of my pregnancy and im desperate to find the same one to replace it because i love brushing my teeth

its become quite an obession! i thought i was the only one lol

Yesterday I was brushing my teeth and couldn't stop, was well wierd, I like the feeling too of clean teeth, freaky pregnancy obsession!! X

Haha Nicci, i am the same, I have this toothbrush that feels soooooo amazing but I haven't found it anywhere, I bought it in Co-Op but haven't seen it anywhere else :( YAYYYY, I AM NOT A FREAK! You girls are the same, I am soooo pleased and relieved :rofl: x

i am so happy I am not the only one I could go and celebrate and brush my teeth again :rofl:

i have always been the same with brushing my teeth think it was when i used 2 smoke i always felt my breath smelt even though it never. My oh thinks am weird because i brush my teeth all the time hahaha specially when i finish choc or something sweet i will go and brush my teeth right away lol

im gonna put my hands up and admit i used to be useless at nighttime brushing as i seemed to just fall asleep but since a few weeks i have brushed 3 times a day and use mouthwash and just LOVE IT! OH is like whats up with the obsession?
sometimes i just pop in the bathroom for some mouthwash to get the taste :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back