I'm a bad mummy :-(

monster_munch

Reaction score
Green Bean has really bad dry skin on his face so we've been putting organic walnut oil on day and night and it's been helping. However yesterday we decided to go out for a long walk in the morning. It was really overcast so took sunscreen etc but didn't put any on ( :wall: ) anyway, it got really really hot and although we kept him out of the sun we obviously didn't do a great job as by the time we got home he had a bright red face :( :( The combination of no sun cream on and oil on his head :wall: I've cooked my baby :( :(
I've been covering it in cream since but feel like utter shite - it's not bothering him but it's really bothering me - what a stupid stupid thing to do :cry:

Aww hun, that does not make you a bad mum at all. :hug: :hug:

Aww hun dont feel bad! I wouldnt of even thought about the oil :oops: If he's not bothered it cant be as bad as you think :hug: :hug: :hug:

We all make mistakes hun :hug: If it's not bothering him then don't worry, you're not a bad Mum hun, a bad Mum would be one who didn't care but you do :hug:

aww dont worry , we walked to baby signing this mornign and one of the mums had no sunscean , no sun hat and no parasol ! she felt awfull too and is going on a shopping trip this afternoon lol were just not use to the sudden heat !

It happens to all of us at some point! dont feel bad - george will have a fab tan and youl never do it again!

I've pretty much the same thing today...we went to my mums...Evie was dressed in shorts and a little sun hat but I totally forgot the sun cream...we were just about to sit in the garden when my mum asked if I'd creamed her up... :doh: :doh: :doh:

had to drive to the chemists to get some and spent 14quid :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back