If

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Tegala-7thMarch08, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Tegala-7thMarch08

Tegala-7thMarch08 Well-Known Member

if my baby was born tommorow would he be ok ??? i no its random but i keep getting scared im going to drop way 2 early i just want to know if he will be ok if he was to come out...? i really should stop worrying about it but cant help it im a worry pot :oops:

2. DebbieM

DebbieM Well-Known Member

I have thought about the same thing from time to time, if born now they would stand a very good chance as the survival rate is around 95% I think?

3. KJL

KJL Well-Known Member

When I hit the 30 week mark my Dr told me it's a really good time as if bubs was to come early then there is a high 95% chance of survival. Try not to stress yourself and worry about it but IF by chance bubs was to come early then there is every chance that he/she would be ok.

4. Tegala-7thMarch08

Tegala-7thMarch08 Well-Known Member

oh thnx guys im 30 weeks 2day now :) im happy about that

5. poppy160

poppy160 Well-Known Member

:hug: Aww I'm sure everything will be fine. Sometimes I wish mine would come out cause I just can't wait to meet her, but I know she's best off where she is at the moment *sigh* These last 10 weeks will fly by, I'll bet you pop first though :wink: I have a very lazy baby :lol: