Cant Help Being Petrified

BabyLove

Reaction score
Is Anyone Else Worrying Alot About Something Going Wrong Before You Reach The "Big Day"? I Cant Shift The Feeling That Its All Too Good To Be True & The Closer Im Getting To My Due Date The More Im Scared That Something Will Happen To My Baby :( I Cant Stop It... I Cant Wait To Give Birth & Finally Believe That Everything Is Going To Be Ok.

Me too- keep trying not to get too excited just in case :? Not sure what I can do to stop it though

:hug: :hug: :hug: [/u]

I'm exactly the same, i think its quite a common fear.

I think that it just shows that you are a very concerned mother. That you want to protect your baby and feel relieved when she's safely in your arms :D

xCarly said:
Is Anyone Else Worrying Alot About Something Going Wrong Before You Reach The "Big Day"? I Cant Shift The Feeling That Its All Too Good To Be True & The Closer Im Getting To My Due Date The More Im Scared That Something Will Happen To My Baby :( I Cant Stop It... I Cant Wait To Give Birth & Finally Believe That Everything Is Going To Be Ok.

:hug: :hug: I know exactly how you feel! everything I do to prepare for the little one before he arrives feels like I'm tempting fate :?

i think its quite normal.. but when the big day comes all your fears evaporate and you go into a birthing robot.. i think the adrenalin stops your fear and you never quite believe your in true labor till the babys poking out.. and for about 3 days after you feel like your baby sitting this child and someones going to come and take it home... then it smaks you in the face.. omg..!this is my baby lol...

I had a horrible feeling on Sunday. Like a really uneasy nervous feeling. I ended up laying on the bed in tears in the dark. I think it's just a massive build up that gets to you near the end :roll: Coupled with pregnancy hormones, it's an emotional rollercoaster :roll: :roll:

You're not alone hun :hug:

lisa&alex said:
i think its quite normal.. but when the big day comes all your fears evaporate and you go into a birthing robot.. i think the adrenalin stops your fear and you never quite believe your in true labor till the babys poking out.. and for about 3 days after you feel like your baby sitting this child and someones going to come and take it home... then it smaks you in the face.. omg..!this is my baby lol...

Thats soo true... LOL :rotfl:

Try not to worry too much :hug: I have had those feelings also, when I get a new pain or strange feeling the first reaction is to panic. A few days ago I was laying in bed thinking about all sort of scary senarios but you have to try hard to stop that as it won't be doing you or baby any good- positive thoughts! :hug:

Thanks Everyone Thats Made Me Feel Sooooo Much Better :D:hug: Great Advie :) xxx

lisa&alex said:

100% agree with this, iv had the same fear with all mine but once labour started you just move onto auto pilot.

im exactly the same!!!!! id move in to the hospital and be constantly monitered if i could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I get scared that something will go wrong too. At least I'm not alone. xxx

I Must Be Psychic.. I Knew Something Would Go Wrong, Hopefully It Will Be Ok Though xx

xCarly said:
I Must Be Psychic.. I Knew Something Would Go Wrong, Hopefully It Will Be Ok Though xx

You'll be fine. You're in good hands and being monitored well chick :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back