If you have had a 4D Scan...

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
....I wanted one at around 29/30 weeks (already had a 4D scan at 20weeks!) but because of circumstances its looking like i will be having my scan at a day off 28 weeks!

Just wondered how far you were when you had your 4D scan?

thanks girls - :D

i was 26+5 when we had our 4D scan, the pics were brilliant!

I was 32+2 when I wanted mine, but they told me it was a bit late, specially as he was a decent seze.

lillou said:
i was 26+5 when we had our 4D scan, the pics were brilliant!

I was 26+5 when I had mine aswell and got great pics :D

i was 26 weeks when i had mine and got great pics :)

Hi had 1 a couple of weeks ago when i was 27+1 the pics were good we could see his little facial features really well :D x

I got a sexing scan at 19 weeks and saw my lo in 3D and got a couple of pics to take home, which I wasn't expecting.

I paid for a 3D scan at 28 + 4 and got fantastic pics.

I'll see if I still have them on my computer. xxx

This is a few of the ones I got. I was really happy with them. xxx

Adamat28weeks3D.jpg

We first went at 27 weeks - little man was still breech and face my spine - tried for 40 minutes to wake him up to move, but now luck, so only got clear pics of his feet!

We went back again at 30 weeks. He was fast asleep again and not waking up for anyone or anything so the best pics that time were of his face, and him looking a bit grumpy for us poking him!!

i was 27 weeks and was told that this was the best time to go before he would have started to get fat and the pics wouldn't have been as clear!

I was 28 weeks when I went for mine and got brill pics :D

Xxx

I'm going to be 27+4 when i have my scan - looking at when you girls had your scan's a few of you had them before this time and got great pics - so hopefully it'll be a good time to have it!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back