• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If u had to work for ur favourite celebrity,which job?

laetitia85

Reaction score
Imagine working for your favourite celeb - Britney Spears, Madonna, Simon Cowell :wink: , or any other celebrity. Which job would you want to do?

If i had to work for Simon Cowell i'd be his PA so i can spend LOADS of time with him - he's just a very funny (and sexy) person!! :wink:

I'd love to be a manager/agent, for anyone really. Not being big headed but having experience as a gig organiser, promoter and charity fundraiser, I've got a lot of skills I think would come in handy in that job.

I would work for Katie and Peter looking after their 3 cute kids :)

They're very amusing.

Or I'd be Russell Brand's assistant.

I'd be David Beckhams PA yea baby yea deal with all his personal probs :D

Rebecca Loos got him :rotfl:

And I would in my spare time be Shayne Wards PA for all his personal needs, god forbid they both needed be at the same time :lol: 8)

Gerard Butler's abs polisher - I would do that for free

id be Victoria beckahams chef and fatten the skinny sparrow up a bit with a few of my yorkshire pud roasts!

i wouldnt mind being any of those for russel brand cus you would most likely bed him anyway but if i could choose any job it would have to be personal massuer to cristiano ronaldo OMG i would be on a high every day!!! :wink:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back