If they hear a heartbeet then is he definatly OK?

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I hadent felt Tyler move at all today except one or two half hearted little kicks.
I tried drinking cold water to wake him up but it didnt work.
So I went into the hospital and they listened to his heartbeat to see if he was ok.
It took them over 20 minutes to find his heartbeat, after using 2 diferant machines.
They then put these really tight straps on me to like moniture his heartbeat for 20 minutes and they said it was fine, althought they kept loosing it from time to time.
When I was on the moniter i felt him move 4 or 5 times.
Bit since Iv got home he hasnt kicked once.Iv been dancing round my room to music so thought that would have woken him up.
They said the heartbeat sounded fine, does that mean he really is fine or could he not be fine and they just didnt no enough checking to see it?
Cant help but be worried as Im so used to him kicking me loads every day, as hes normaly suck a wriggler.
Sorry for the long post as well :hug:

He could just have changed positions hun which would explain why they found it difficult to do the trace and why you're not feeling him kick as much :hug:

Yeah hun he's more than likely changed position. Sometimes they'll kick for hours & other won't kick at all.
Probably just having a rest with all the growing he's doing :hug: :hug:

I hope thats just the case :)
Hes just normally so active, im not used to him not kciking the crap outa me :lol:

I wish you could swap places with me!!
I wish i could enjoy a few hours without being beaten to death!!
:lol:

I know wee man aint been as active as he would normally be but im not worried as he sometimes has sleepy days. Im pretty sure he will wake up when I wanna sleep tonight :lol: Try not to worry too much darling like other have said it could just be that hes changed position they did say he was lying breech didnt they?

Yeah they said hes breech.
But then if hes breech wudnt i just feel his kicks higher up?
Or doesnt it work like that lol

im not sure to be honest hun... if hes breech I would think you would be feeling any kicking low down as I know wee man is head down and i feel his kicks and movement high up. Im sure someone with more info will be able to tell you better :hug: :hug:

Oh yeah I meant feeling them low down.
I keep thinking breech means hes head down :doh:
:hug:

you might find once ya get to bed and relax a little that he will start moving abit more. You must just have a comfy tummy today :lol:

Hes probobly doing that :D
Iv felt a few kicks this morning.
I bet tomorrow hell kcik the crap outa me and ill be wishing him to stop :lol:
:hug:

Last edited:
Thanks for that Anna - i was thinking the same as my little man is very quiet today and normally he's awake every 10 mins kicking me. I shall start counting! Jazz i hope your little man starts kicking again to reassure you. Like the others ahve said though they must just have on and off days. I think i wore him out last night as i was out with friends and he was up all evening as we were very loud!

:hug: Awh I know how this feels I had a scare the other week but they then told me baby had got into position hun!!!

Try not to worry even though I know its hard!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back