Had midwife and got sent to hosp for a trace :o(

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi all,

Everything is fine. But it wasn't earlier!

Had normal midwife appointment and they did the usual (there was a student oo this time). Everything was fine. Felt baby and debated with eachother if the head was engaged or not.

Then they did his heart rate and it was 170-185!!! :shock: I have never heard anything like it, it was so fast. I knew it had never sounded like that before, it was horrible.

They said it was probably because he was active and he was moving alot but he always does. But they sent me to the hospital for a trace just to check.

So an hour later i'm straped up to the machine for 20 mins and his heart was around 150 average and he only moved twice in the whole 20 mins! What a monkey!!

I'm so glad he is ok though, it was so worrying. It sounded awful when it was going so quick.

Oh hurry up and arrive little monkey!! :shock:

Lau
xx

I'm glad they sent you to get checked Lau even though it all turned out to be fine it's worth getting the reassurance isn't it? Your little one must have had jumping beans for breakfast today! :D

lol that sounds typical!! At least all is ok, he's just giving his Mummy a hard time already! :hug:

My LO's heartbeat was doing that the other night when I was having the contractions. You could see they were corresponding to the contractions I was having. Maybe you were having some mild ones you hadn't noticed when you were at the midwife but they had stopped by the time you were put on the trace? :hug:

Hi

Glad everything turned out okay hun.
My LO's has been like this a few times but the doctor wasnt worried
Katrina

You must have been worried sick. So glad baby's OK though

LBxx

Thanks guys!

It was really scary. Especially seeing he seemed to stop moving from the time i left midwife to the time i got to hospital.

That alone is enough to bring on labour, lol!

I'm just glad the monster is ok, i was so worried!

Lau
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back