If anyone else.......

bonny

Reaction score
Tell's me how HUGE i am i think im going to screem. Why do people think that it's ok to say that. I wouldnt tell a none pregnant woman how big she is and i dont think that its any differant when pregnant. I know im pregnant and i am big but ARGHHHH. One woman at school even asked me if i was definatly sure it wasnt twins!!! then proceeded to tell me how small and petite she was when PG!! Felt like asking her what went wrong!! But that would have been rude :wink:

Anyone else have this problem?

:hug: I wouldn't pay much attention to it, often people don't even realise they're being rude. I know that I'm very big so have to live with it, and some people are shocked to hear that i've still 3-4 months left, they think I'm almost due lol..

they all said that to me when I had paris too, someone said she was a baby elephant :shock:

LOL, I think people see it as a compliment and don't realise you already FEEL like a whale! I don't have a bump yet but at the end of the night I feel so bloated I feel like I must be 6 months LOL.

Just ignore them :)

People at work keep telling me how big I am. One woman said 'wow ain't you getting fat' :lol: but I love it :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back