If anyone asks I wasn't here!!!!

CH0C0H0LIC

Reaction score
I been on this forum for hours lol (with Ebay shopping in between!) and I just looked at the time...

OMG my OH will be home in a minute, I haven't hoovered, made the bed, washed up or anything tbh :doh:

He'll be cycling home in the rain to take me shopping (in the rain) and then he'll cycle off to do his radio show later... he'll go nutz if I'm on here when he gets back....

So about to delete my browsing history and switching monitor off.... it's ALL your fault you lot keep posting messages that I HAVE to read!!!

* Wonders if I can strap hoover to dog and get the vacuuming done that way? *

Back soon..... NOW STOP POSTING FFS!!!!!!!

Sarah xxx
aka Invisible Woman :rotfl:

This is my motto
th223959uenj8st854.gif

cleaning whats cleaning ??? :think: :? PF rules :dance:

:lol:

you bad bad girl now go to your room :wink:
tell him you had an emergency but its all sorted now as you are so bloody marvelous then he cant be cross with you for doing nothing else :shhh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

In all seriousness though... LEMME DO IT! :shock: Please? I have serious nesting to contend with!! :pray: x

HENNELY!!!! :evil:
Who's the naughty young lady that's just got me caught out by text????
My phone was in OH's pocket :rotfl: So get yourself on that naughty chair Missus!

My theory is I'm hatching a baby here it's a 24/7 job for nine whole months... so he's better not moan!!!

Told him i was tired as I'd had a rough night.... which apparently he knew as I'd been groaning in my sleep and when he asked if I was ok all he got was a grunt or told to go away in no uncertain terms...

I had managed to wash up and tidy kitchen by time he'd got back and we've now done our shopping so now baby James needs me to rest, so I'm crashing on sofa til the 10yo whirlwind heads through the door!!!

Sarah xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sod it love - PF is much more interesting than cleaning! ;) :cheer:

CH0C0H0LIC said:
HENNELY!!!! :evil:
Who's the naughty young lady that's just got me caught out by text????
My phone was in OH's pocket :rotfl: So get yourself on that naughty chair Missus!

My theory is I'm hatching a baby here it's a 24/7 job for nine whole months... so he's better not moan!!!

Told him i was tired as I'd had a rough night.... which apparently he knew as I'd been groaning in my sleep and when he asked if I was ok all he got was a grunt or told to go away in no uncertain terms...

I had managed to wash up and tidy kitchen by time he'd got back and we've now done our shopping so now baby James needs me to rest, so I'm crashing on sofa til the 10yo whirlwind heads through the door!!!

Sarah xxx
omg i only just read this, how the heck did i miss it :oops:
I am so sorry, as soon as i sent it i thought oh shit what if he sees it so sent another one (cause that was an intelligent thing to do wasnt it :wall: ) you can tell him it was all my fault as i wouldnt let you dissapear offline as i needed you :oops:

lol bless u! hope u get ur cleaning done b4 he gets home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back