Ideas Please

Charm

Reaction score
It's my 30th Birthday in March and I'll be around 28/29wks.

I was going to plan a party but I can't drink and I haven't seen half the family for years so I've come to the conclusion that I don't really want a big party.

I'm going to get my close family together for a meal.

Now for the ideas part...

I'm going to get DH to take me on a nice long weekend away (our last as a twosome) but where to?

I quite like the idea of cold, crisp walks with an open log fire and nice views. But then part of me things what if it's just wet and windy :(

And then I think, well what about a nice holiday somewhere warm, but then would it still be ok to fly and what if I get loads of stretchmarks :( and feel self concious about getting my belly out.

Help!!!!!!

All ideas appreciated :hug:

Charm X

im flying to america on the 20th. but i wont be as far along as you.

id go somewhere warm :) maby spain or something? fairly shortish trip then :)

Thanks Keslo, Would it be that warm in Europe in March?

Cx

For my last weekend trip away with my OH I think I would request Paris :)

Went there for my 27th with OH last year and it was so great and romantic and still crisp and cold :)

So many little pavement cafes to take refuge in too.

You also have the choice whether to fly, drive or train.

Personally myself,I like the Eurostar and maybe you could team it up with a nice night in London before your train?

I love the Lake District - plenty of nice walks around there, and its always a great time when we go......we're going at the end of May - with newbron baby - eek :shock: - but with my parents and sisters & i won't go on the longest walks ........but I feel immediately relaxed when we get to the lakes!

Paris is a good idea though if you fancy abroad - wouldn't think it would be too warm, but would be warmer than over here I should think and would be very romantic :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back