Any ideas for a fancy dress costume for Olivia?

Lucy

Reaction score
Hi

Olivia has been invited to her first party ! :cheer: It's a Halloween/bonfire party next saturday and the babies are to go in fancy dress.

Anyone got an ideas of what I can make/buy for her to wear? I've seen loads of costumes but none are 6-9months!

I'm crap at coming up with ideas!

Thanks in advance!

Lucy

I got rebecca a pink witches dress in Woolworths as she has a party at nursery on Tuesday. It is aged 1-2 but is tiny. Hardly any of the costumes out are for babies :x

definitely a pumpkin! cute cute cute! orange jumper with a pillow stuffed up it! my mum tried to do that to me, I cried until she cut two holes in a bed sheet and let me go as a ghost!

I think you can buy little pumpkin outfits in the shops as paul is obsessed with dressing ours up in one next year!

Woolie do some great little outfits, i got Jack a ghost one for £7they are like body suit ones so you should be able yo get one to fit her :D

Thanks girls!

I'll go along to Woolies tomorrow/Monday and see what they have - I never thought of going there for fancy dress costumes! :wall:

Lucy

Seren came to Mason's Halloween party tonight as she was dressed as a cat! She looked so cool!

wollies have got some cute outfits if you dont want to make your own :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back