Ideas for due date

dina.marie

Reaction score
hi everyone

its my due date next month (dec 28th) and i want to think of something to do on that day to remeber bean. if i dont start planning something now i can see me wasting the day in bed or something and i dont want that to happen. does anyone have any ideas of something special me and OH can do together? xx

This might sound like a strange idea....

There is a memorial arboretum right near us. Sounds like a really random place to go - but it is so peaceful and beautiful it would be a really nice place to go and just reflect.

Sorry if that's not the kind of place you meant - just a suggestion.

:hug:

Also if you fancy something a bit different, and I know it's the day after (29th December), but there is this...

http://www.acorns.org.uk/Santas_on_the_Run.asp

My mum runs one of the Acorns hospices and they do amazing work - might be nice if you fancied doing something a little out of the ordinary and helping some other people who have also lost or may lose their babies :hug:

Sorry - I might be completely bonkers!

i did nothing. Except argue with OH and almost split us up.

I bought a necklace as a reminder though.

DD for Bean is 9th of Jan. Im gonna go hide somewhere

Ok see now Sarah has suggested something sensible like buying a necklace - and I have suggested dressing as santa.

Now I feel like a complete idiot!

So sorry you went through such a tough time Sarah :hug:

We bought and planted a shrub which flowers around the due date. I'm not sure what would be available for Dec but someone at the nursery/garden centre might know.
Or you can get lovely rememberance roses.

I found the DD very difficult - much more so than I had anticipated, but I do feel things have eased a bit since.
:hug: :hug: to you.

thanks everyone. luckily in wiltshire there are some really nice places to go and reflect so i think we might do something like that. maybe buy a plant of some sort. and maybe go for a drink to "wet the babys head"

dunno yet, just throwing ideas around.

might stay in bed with a bottle of vodka. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back