ice skating!!!

Yvanne

Reaction score
has anyone ever heard of a thing called snow babies? its at the ice rink and is a chance for babies 2 play on the ice!! now i know alot of people are prob thinkin OMG how dangerous, but the babies have 2 b able 2 walk and they need 2 wear a helmet and there is a section cornered off for them! they wear clip on sk8 things, and the guardian gets free sk8 hire!! only costs £3!!there are loads of toys(like rideons and pushalongs!) i cant take chloe cos im pregnant, but her granny is gunna take her soon what do you all think? am i mad!!!

does sound a bit scary lol iv never heard of it, but i imagin Dior to just keep falling and crying lol and scates scare me as they are sharp, but if it was dangerous im sure they wouldnt do it.

let us now how it goes :D

yeah, it does sound a bit scary but im sure shell love it!!! its not blades the babies wear its ikt plastic thingys!!!but ill let u all no!

yh let us no, we have a ice skating ring near us if your girl enjoys it il phone the skating ring see if they do it. lol ounds fun ild fall more then Dior though lol

Im guessing they are not like normal skates with just one blade through the middle ? do they have like 2 blades on each side or something cause how on earth would a baby skate? lol..it would be like putting a baby in inline skates its hard enough for adults new to it to do it lol..

This has confused me abit..im sure there is something to it..is there any pictures anywhere on a website or something?

lol how cute though and what a good idea!!!!! hope she has fun and you can tell us how they do it when she goes :D

I used to be a speed skater, i loved the ice so much.

but one day i took my baby sister skating with me and she fell down in front of me, it all happend to quick for me to stop and i went over her fingers, she had to have an op to put one back on but the nerve is damaged forever.

havent been on the ice again since!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back