Ice is so bad here *pic added*

mrsH2009

Reaction score
My mother actually prevented me from taking jack home so he's all snuggly at grannie's in the travel cot and I'm bloody freezing but still giggling from watching the dog walk home on the ice she was like bambi :rofl:

Walked in too be reminded just exacted how big the ball pool his godparents bought him is! I need to step in it to get upstairs 2 metres by 2.20 metres and 90 cms high can tell they haven'tgot kids the 3 of us and grandad got in it yesterday :rofl:

Last edited:
I want to get upstairs without busting it :rofl: I'll post some pics tomorrow but I swear it takes up my whole louge

here you go

Picture069-1.jpg

Not a fantastic one of jack he was laughing but it shows its magnitude. It has 500 balls in and still needs more!!!

I've actualy spent the morning moving the living room round so that he has space, the tree and sofa and everything has been moved around :rofl:

:rofl: Doncha just love those rellies that buy the biggest things in the shop :lol:

It's like if people buy the kids rock/toffee apples I 'give' them to the bin instead, same goes for the teeny toys they could choke on :oooo:

wow! that looks like so much fun! hehe

Oh I love the ball pool! :yay: I want one! :rofl: I'd have a great time in there...though I bet the dogs would nick off with the balls. Does your dog try and jump in? :lol:

No but she'd have the balls given half a chance, and the fact that little legs throws them at her doesn't really help :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back