• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ice cream worry!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
I have just eaten a bit of magnum ice cream that I'm sure had thawed and been refrozen. As soon as I had the suspicion, I binned it, but had eaten about a third. Will everything be ok??

Xx

You're such a worrier!! Lol. I wouldn't have given it a second thought....am sure it's fine! xx

Lol seriously, you would die if you knew what ive eaten throughout my pregnancy. I hate how these "guidelines" really worry people, it's really not that bad. You'll be ok :)

Ha! You will be fine hunni I ate runny eggs cookie dog mix mmmmmmmm and everything in my pregnancy (then again I did get food poisoning so maybe I should have listened :rotfl: ) but baby was fine :) ice cream is fine out of all the things I got poisoned with it was kfc with red bits still in :puke: and the other one was a mc' Donald milkshake - the mc' told me avoid them as they r prone to expecting woman but I ignored her and still went back for seconds after it had cleared :rotfl:

You will be fine hunny the worst thing that will happen is a runny belly.
I've eaten so much rubbish it's unreal.

:rofl: I seriously have eaten runny eggs, Brie, Camembert, you name it, I've eaten it (exept pate as I hate the stuff lol) but I'm ok so far. X

My mum took away my brie n threw it in the bin. I love my cheese with grapes n crackers but mum spoilt that. Lol
But Camembert cheese with portobello mushrooms was the nicest thing to grace my lips (cafe rouge Woohooo)

My thing was steak. Oh I went nuts on the stuff. I hate it over cooked lol

There are too many restrictions In pregnancy n our parents ate what the hell they wanted lol

Lol I still have medium rare steak! Have done throughout the pregnancy! That sounds awesome from cafe rouge, I want that! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back