Icandy footmuff

Browneyed Girl

Reaction score
We have an icandy strawberry 2 and have just put the pushchair component together but I'm confused about the footmuff. Do you take the flavour pack liner off before putting the footmuff on? The straps look like they're going to be too short, do they extend? The footmuff we've got is a universal M&P one and there are no instructions. Any help appreciated! x

I don't have the pram myself but I'd take the linet out and then put footmuff in. The back of the footmuff will be like a bee anyways x

Thanks hun, that's what we did and the footmuff is on now and the straps are fine :) Can't figure out how to remove the cover from the footmuff yet (honestly I'm not dim!) - it's a 4 way zip and I can't see how it comes off but hopefully I'll work it out soon! x

Oh good. And they dont make these things easy lol. I'm always stressing over baby things because I can't figure it out. We bought a bed rail for my eldest and it took me a hour to build hahaha ! Xx

I know - why don't they just give proper instructions! Don't they realise time is something mums don't have a lot of lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back