Hungrier Baby?

Kellz

Reaction score
I've always exclusively BF until 6 months (although with the twins I did pump and bottle feed breast milk at times) and that's kept my babies happy.

Harvey just seems hungry, he's 3.5 months, I'm making plenty of milk and he's feeding well. He seems to be developing ahead of his siblings by a couple of weeks - don't know if to be proud or scared by that LOL

Did anyone else start feeding (very mushy) solids at 4 months? Am I mad for considering it even?

my son was 9 weeks as he was a big baby and i couldnt fill him and Hannah was 16 weeks both did fine

I started ryan on baby rice at 4 months and then progressed onto purees at 5 months, but every baby is different and I'm sure there's no harm done. If your LO can't handle it, it will be very obvious! :D

I put Tia on to just a spoonful of baby rice with loads of breast milk at just 11weeks because she was such a hungry baby... she was big too.... by the time she was 11weeks she was already wearing 6 to 12 month old baby grows... shes still really big in height terms but skinny as a pole...and very healthy :D so it never did her any harm....(she still eats like a horse too :roll:)

Tia lapped up the rice...loved it. It was obvious that she was ready to start weaning. by four months she had 2 meals a day of purees.

some babies are just more physically developed than others and require more sustenance earlier. I doubt lil miss will make it to 6 months before weaning...she's already bigger than some 6 month old babies, I'll just take my lead from her. Don't feel scared though...all children are different... and if your LO is ready, he will love the food...

:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back