Hi im new here and would like to say HELLO !!

libbys mum

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kirstie im 28 years old. Im married and I have a 4 year old lil girl called Liberty. My reason for joining is I had a mc on the 8th Jan 06 at 18 weeks. A much wanted lil boy called Harvey. I still cry everyday about my loss and wish I didnt feel so empty inside. Were hoping to start try again next month. Im feeling possitive for the future.

Hi Kirsty

Welcome to the forum! Im so sorry for your loss cant begin imagine what ur going thro! This is a very friendly forum! You will meet many friendly people here ready to offer lots of great advice or to compare notes with!

Good Luck

Kelly

Thanks for your message. How did you get brookeS lovely photo on your message and are you preg again after a mc? As I am hoping to be very soon. ANY ADVICE ?

No i haven't had a mc so cant offer you any advice there im sorry! But if you need any other advice then feel free to ask! There are also a lot of people on this forum that have been thro simular situations to yourself and everyone is very friendly an will be happy to offer you advice!

If you goto www.lilypie.com you can chose the ticker that you want and you upload a picture from your computer! All the info is there to help you! Once you have chosen your ticker you click create then some codes will come up copy and paste one of the codes into your profile and it should upload after each message!

If it doesnt show just go back onto it an try one of the other links it will give you 3 different links!

Feel free to ask again if you get stuck

Kelly

hi Kirst!

Welcome to the forum.... the girls are lovely and I am sure you will be addicted to the site like me!!

Looking forward to seeing you chatting in the first trimester page!!

Keely xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back