I was so fooking angry at work Grrrrrrr

Melly+2

Reaction score
I was working and this random man said are you getting ready for christmas or halloween yet and i said 'no gotta think bout my babys birthday first' the cheeky barstuard turned to his mate and said 'they start breeding to young' and then look at me, i was fuming. What the fuk do you know you silly old tw4t oh my fooking god i near said sumat to him but id have got the sack. Im quite capable of looking after my daughter :x :x im getting mad again

Grrrrrrr

I hate it when people referre to having a baby as "breeding" just because they don't agree with your choice, it makes me feel phscally sick.

I have said something like "God people really do get rude when they get TOO old"

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
Grrrrrrr

I hate it when people referre to having a baby as "breeding" just because they don't agree with your choice, it makes me feel phscally sick.

I have said something like "God people really do get rude when they get TOO old"

xSuzx

You should have definately said that! :lol:

Makes me so angry! Some people need to keep their opinions to themselves!

fooking drunk old crone, i might be a young mum but at least i aint no drunkard :roll:

I hate ppl like that I have a big mouth though so he probably woulda regret saying anything.......It's like those guys who turn to a tennage mother and call them a slut or a ho it pisses me off

If I had just been there you know not working there or anything I would have smacked him round his chops :twisted:

Littlelady87 said:
I was working and this random man said are you getting ready for christmas or halloween yet and i said 'no gotta think bout my babys birthday first' the cheeky barstuard turned to his mate and said 'they start breeding to young' and then look at me, i was fuming. What the fuk do you know you silly old tw4t oh my fooking god i near said sumat to him but id have got the sack. Im quite capable of looking after my daughter :x :x im getting mad again

:lol: silly man

do you know what i would have remained perfectly polite but would have put him in his place. How dare he be rude to you. One thing ive learnt from being in retail for the past 15 years is that you dont have to take any crap from anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back