Against all odds

Levi89

Reaction score
... with the weather being the best (*cough cough*:shock:) in Scotland especially at the minute with our 'Hurricane Bawbag' I'm in total shock that I just checked the forecast for tomorrow and between 12pm & 3pm its supposed to be calm and quite sunny! Not warm but as long as its dry for my hopping in and out taxis I'll be chuffed!

So nervous about the big day :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: xxx

The sun shines on the righteous hunny :D xxxxxxxxx

Aww thank you Babybrain! I think the weather guy heard me telling the registrar that if its windy like it has been - on red alert from the met office - or we have a freak snowstorm then I wont be there haha! G said he would find me and drag me down the aisle! How romantic haha xxxxx

Hahaha very caveman!!!! You'll have a fab day no matter what the weather's doing xxxxxxxx

Good luck :) I'm sure thw Weather will be fine. Don't suppose you'll even notice or care what it's doing once the day arrives :)

I hope so!! Trying to sort out our 'honeymoon' - a weekend in the Hilton (ohhh posh hahaa!) nightmare & loads of cash!! :( But heyho you only do it the once... well hopefully! haha xxx

Thank you :) I've just booked the hotel for the weekend so I'll not be on here until Monday - or infact no doubt Sunday night haha! xxx

Good luck hun. Hope it clears up for you. I'm sure nothing will spoil the day whatever the weather. I am so very jealous. xxxxx

Best of luck for tomorrow hun. Enjoy!

Thank you :) I've just booked the hotel for the weekend so I'll not be on here until Monday - or infact no doubt Sunday night haha! xxx

Have a great time.....at least you know for a fact you'll come off your honeymoon pregnant :rofl: xxxxxxxxx

Have a great time.....at least you know for a fact you'll come off your honeymoon pregnant :rofl: xxxxxxxxx

Hahaaaa Babybrain! I never even thought about that lol!! :dance::dance: :rotfl: xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back