I was early so was OH do you think my LO will be?

soexcited

Reaction score
I was born 2 weeks early my OH was born a week early. Do you think i could be early?

Tbh not nessacerily hun! it differs with everyone, but you might have either quick, early labours as it does sometimes pass down onto the next generation or skip one. Might be worth asking your mum if your gran was a quick labourer too!

I've wondered that too. Not sure about DH (his mum past away recently and it's not the sorta thing Dad's remember!) but I know I was 2 weeks early also. My brother and sister were on time though. I hope my LO comes 2 weeks early too...simply because I'll of had more than enough by then!!

Both my mum and MIL had to be induced to have us (both late by two weeks) both my children have been early (first by a day, second by a week) so I guess it doesn't follow!

i hope it is genetic coz my mum had me on her due date and my little sister a week early. :pray:

Thanks for the replies, i just hope and pray i'm early.

Hi

I dont think its genetic.
My mom had all 4 of us prematurely and i went full term with Kiara and made it to full term this time.
Katrina

Well if your baby does come on the 23rd June, then thats my DH birthday, good luck!!! :dance:

Bit wierd but I found out my husband was due on 12 July, and born on 30 June. I am due per the scan dates on 10th July, but based on my ovulation dates, it would be 12 July - how wierd is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back