Guess when Baby Girl will be joining us...

I've no idea Jayceesmumma but I'm so excited for you and she'll be just beautifully perfect no matter the day and weight of course :hug: Hope she's the 3rd May for you, for the 3's thing :D

I think 30th April..........she'll be 7lb 10oz.......and she'll be blummin' gorgeous!!! :D

I think she'll be born mid-afternoon!!

im gonna say 30th April and she is going to weigh 7lb 12oz

Marymary said:
Jayceesmumma: I keep thinking of you as being like right, right at the end if that makes sense and Im only 5 days behind you, Thats well scary!!!
Lol! It is scary to think theres only a few days left to go! I still feel like im in 2nd tri! :lol: Its gone by so fast! :shock:
Mary, u could have ur LO before me, you never know! :wink:

Im not fussed which day she'll come on really, i just want her to come out safely, quickly and with minimum amount of pain (please!!)
Had alot of 30th Aprils and 8th Mays!
All last week i thought she would come early, but this week im doubtful for some reason :think: She's dropped lower but thats it.. nothing! BH are slowing down now :roll: i still have them every day but not as strong as usual.
Its hard not to wonder what date will her birthday be? Jaycee is so excited bless i really cant wait for her to meet her lil sis! :D
:cheer:

mmh i'm going to say... 7lb and 5oz

and that day shall be 7th :lol:

good luck hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member