I want to tell people

At sarah. i am really nervous. I know my mum and most of my family will be happy, they have been saying for about 6 months i needed another little one. But still very nervous.
Me and my partner are most nervous about telling his parents, dont know why as they were most supportive with DD. But i still have 6 + weeks to get over my nerves lol.
I mostly cant wait to tell my friends :)

i wanted to tell everyone when i found out and couldnt i should really tell my manager as i do heavy lifting in work but i cant at the moment im 8 weeks and 4 dayz gone so worried but so excited at the same time
xxx

I'm the same kelli I work with xray so need to tell my boss dreading it!

Hey-tri hoping.....but Thought I'd share. My work colleagues were the ones who told me, I wasn't brave enough to look at the results. Mainly cause I didn't expect it for a second. Then when I realised I was pregnant (4+5) and due to some medical issues I decided to tell my brother then my mum. I needed their support. I had 3 scans and started to tell my very best friends at 8 weeks-the 3 weeks from finding out felt like a life time and I felt like I was lying. However everyone was really pleased. I waited until my dating scan at 13+2 to tell the rest of the world via Facebook and texting people. I was 12 weeks around April fools day and was desperate to put something on fb then but as we hadnt had the dating scan. Decided not to jinx it! Lol....would have been funny though.

As for being nervous about telling people, I still get it. The other day I met my ex's auntie and she didn't know, felt myself getting all sweaty and stumbling my words! Have no idea why as I'm now 17 weeks and showing! She must have just thought I was fat! The hardest person to tell was my Daddy. I thought I was going to throw up, however he was just so pleased and excited for us. Looking back I have no idea why I felt like this telling people especially as we are both so happy and excited! Suppose it's only natural.

Don't worry about when you tell people, do it when it's right for you. The love and support is always really nice in the early days-keeps you going! Xx

We've told both sets of parents, my best friend and my line manager, but have agreed not to tell anyone else until the 12 week scan. All of the above knew about our fertility treatment so were waiting for the news! Plus if anything bad happens it's their support i'll need. Felt like i needed to tell my manager as there are things i'm not happy doing now and my role needs to be risk assessed. Can't wait to tell our families and friends, sharing the good news will be great :)

We told my parents and my sister earlier was sooooooo nervous!!! Was lovely my sister burst out crying and hugged me lol

I get really nervous too, I don't like being the centre of attention, it makes me feel really uncomfortable!

We told our parents today, when we told my mom I could see she was bursting to tell me something, she told me to call and tell my sister, which I did, and found out that she's pregnant too! We're due the same week! :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back