I Want to Share...

kazlin

Reaction score
Today I visited my grandparents grave and we laid some flowers for grandad from mums garden, where he used to live. It would have been his birthday today, 95! I so wish he had met Daniel!

Anyway, mum and I went to find the toilets in the Cemetary and I saw a large white heart plague laid on it's own...and I just felt drawn to it.
I went to have a look and it was the grave of a local girl who was murdered not too long ago, Sally Anne Bowman. I have always wanted to find her grave as I would love to lay a flower for her when I visit my grandparents grave. I couldn't help but cry as now being a mother I can now fully understand the pain her mother must have gone through.

You may remember her in the news:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=15902700

I am sorry if this is a bit of a morbid post but I really just wanted to share.

She died on my birthday. Such a beautiful girl... :( xxx

:( Yeh I remember her she was so beautiful. Its very sad.

Yeah I remember the news stories as well..... what a shame, such a pretty pretty girl :( I hope shes resting in peace now..

Did you put a flower down for her hun?

She died the day Lydia was born!

So sad - one life ended and another one just began. Stuff like that makes me all melancholy.

She was a beautiful girl.

MrsBrightside said:
Yeah I remember the news stories as well..... what a shame, such a pretty pretty girl :( I hope shes resting in peace now..

No, but I will next time. I visited Find a Grave site and attached some virtual daisies along with a message.

kazlin said:
MrsBrightside said:

No, but I will next time. I visited Find a Grave site and attached some virtual daisies along with a message.

aww thats a lovely thought hun xx

bless you hun that was a lovely idea,sally ann bowman was a stunning girl with her whole life in front of her.

as for your grandparents,im sure they are looking down with love over daniel.both my parents have passed on my mum before my children were here and my dad a year after my DD arrived but i still believe they are watching over them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back