• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got some recent pics to share

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
I wanted to share some pics with you as its been an eventful few weeks, first going to chalice well for by birthday then having my teenage daughter come for the last week (took her home today :cry: )

Anyway heres some piccies of chalice well:

IMG061.jpg

IMG062.jpg

In this one I was so intent on getting the camera at the right angle I forgot to smile lol
IMG063.jpg

and some from the other day at cardiff castle with our new friend :)

This is lou...
IMG071.jpg

and my new bird...
IMG070.jpg

IMG073.jpg

now heres lou before the salon..
Picture004.jpg

at the salon....
IMG075.jpg

and after....
Picture010.jpg

hope they're not too boring lol, just wanted to share :)

Aww they are great pics! I love your daughters hair! I know I'm probably being thick but what is Chalice Well?

aw there not boring hun :)

im so glad you had a good time, lou's hair looks amazing :D

Thanks girls :)

Chalice Well is an old well in glastonbury that has magical properties (supposedly) with a lot of early christian and arthurian mythology surrounding it. Its stunning and so peaceful!

I see! It does look very peaceful! Looks like you had some great weather :D too!

Im glad you had a great few weeks :cheer: and birthday!

God doesnt your daughter look just like you!

Nice piccys hun :hug: xx

ur daughter really looks like u, lovely hair!!
glad u had fun, nice to have u back!!

thanks, she does look like me, Ive got some pics of when I was her age and you cant tell us apart! I wont post them though - it was the 80's lol :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back