I want to meet my baby!!!

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
I want to meet her!!!!

Have been all goo-ey this afternoon so took photos of some of her cute little clothes and shoes... I'm determined she shall be a shoeaholic like her mummy as opposed to the tomboy my OH wants!

BubbyClothes001.jpg

BubbyClothes005.jpg

BubbyClothes006.jpg

BubbyClothes007.jpg

BubbyClothes008.jpg

BubbyClothes002.jpg

BubbyClothes003.jpg

BubbyClothes004.jpg

:roll: God, I hope she's a SHE... otherwise I'll have a very pretty son!

x

omg they are all sooooooo cute, im team green but if its a girl she will be a diva for bags and shoes just like me :D

aww, i love all the little shoes and outfits!!

Seeing as i already have 1 little girl, i dont mind if this one wants to be a tomboy, lol. Beth's the girliest girl you could even meet, and im a bit sick of pink now tbh :rotfl:

I think id be the worst mum if i had a girl now...

Hate shopping
Hate cute girly things and pink :|

:pray: it actually is a boy for me !!

lol, I am a real girls girl- I always have been. All my OH's family are male (Bump is the first female to be born on his side for 43 years!!! :shock: last one was his mum!) so I'm a bit worried she'll be pushed into war games and rugby!!! :shakehead:

Awww, those red shoes with the red checked flower - I HAVE THOSE - in 2 different sizes too! And like you we have a whole shelf devoted to baby shoes!!

And we have a lot of pink clothes and cute bits!

Awwwww-sooo many cute girly things!!! That's what i'll be like when i get started.
I'm getting a bit worried tho hearing and seeing all the things you girls have bought....my Lo doesn't have a nursery yet and a few vests!!!! :pray: she doesn't arrive in the next couple of weeks poor thing!!!!!

wow you have so many shoes for her! the clothes are adorable, i found out my bump was a girl on the 1st, today we went out and i bought soo much stuff for her! its a great feeling, i was thinking hmm i hope she is a girl! :p

OMG look at all those shoes :shock: They are all so cute!! She has more pairs of shoes than me!!

:)
Awww my gosh, they're so cute, i love all the little girly things you can get. I don't mind what sex our baby is but am looking forward to shopping. You've got some gorgeous things :D :D

She has a fabulous wardrobe already! I love the shoes! She's going to look georgous!

Poor Logie bear only has sleepsuits so far. I have a cute pair of adidas trainers though from when James was a baby :D

WOW!!! :D Great collection of shoes, she has more than me and my dd put together :D

Hope you get the girly girl you want, you will have so much fun with her :hug:

:shock: I'm jealous of her shoe collection!

All those things are so cute she will be one well dressed little girl :D

What gorgeous clothes and shoes, she has more than me :shock:

oh wow
the clothes and shoes are sooooooooooo cute
You have picked some adorable little outfits and the shoes are so sweet :hug: :hug:
all my baby clothes are up in Newcastle still as im getting everything from my 1 and half year old Nephew
i cant wait till my Mam and Dad bring them all down for me

i cant wait to meet my baby too :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sarah :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish