38 weeks today! Come on Grace I want you out!!

lrb

Reaction score
I'm ready for the pain of labour now! I just want to meet you Grace Elizabeth Newman! Someone please tell her it's time she came out now! Her mummy & daddy are very excited to meet her!

How do we persuade these babies to come out?? Mine definitely hasn't taken the hint and don't have a lot of other eviction methods to try lol! A glass of alcohol perhaps, or jumping up and down like a maniac (while holding my boobs down lol xD)

Not long left for us either way though! :D xx

Ill wish her along for you I am so sick of waiting now. Your due date is my los birthday. Fingers crossed for you

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Not sure, I've kept active and still nothing! Last couple days ive painted bathroom, tidyied the cupboard under the stairs, ironed everything in site down to tea towels and boxers lol I've been for couple hours walk each day walking dog across fields! I'm taking evening primrose capsules, having hot lavender baths, dtd a bit & had hot currys! Nothing's working!! When will she get the hint!?

I do feel really on edge today tho! Really nervous, got heart pulpitations that won't go away and just feel really anxious!

I dunno about grace not taking the hint James def isn't!!!!!! Xx

Getting tempted towards castor oil more n more..

Is it ur first?

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Had my sweep today and induction booked for next Thursday and our midwives get really mad at ladies who take castor oil xx

Yeah it's my first. Why do they?

Castor oil can leave you with nothing more than a burning bum and sickness and still no baby. My mw told me it was very frowned upon by them these days

You've sent her an eviction note??:) I too want to meet my little girl now!! Will start epo tomorrow and try to walk a lot in stairs. I do believe they might come NeXT week - there's a full moon than!!

Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

xx

castor oil can cause baby to poop inside you and then theres meconium in the waters which is bad for baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back