I want Jasmine here now!!

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
sorry, its just i went to visit my friend in this mother and baby supported housing for the first time, she has a 6 month old, and there are other girls with their babies there too.

they were all so gorgeous!!! making cute little gurgling sounds and trying to crawl around! i wasnt even bothered when she was sick everywhere, i just wanted to clean her up!

i just want it to be my due date now!! i cant wait another 9 or so weeks!!!! :crib: <3

It will be here before you know it :)
I'm due in 4weeks but if he stays breech 3 weeks he will be here :) x

Aww i know the feeling, i'm getting more and more excited to meet my little princess with every passing day, seems like its forever away but it will go quickly, i think its already gone so fast up until this point so it can carry on as it has been until shes ready to arrive :) xx

I know how you feel, so many little babies in town yesterday, sleeping, being cuddled and one lil girl trying to chew the label of mums umbrella hehe, I want my lil cutie now!

Ohhh me too! Am getting so impatient lol Buut, I haven't got everything ready yet, so need to get a move on really!!

i havnt got anything ready either!!
need to go on a baby shopping trip very soon!!
im ridiculously excited!!!

Im glad Im not the only unorganised one :p I havent even got somewhere for baby to sleep yet! Definately shopping trip in order!

im still trying to nag people to hurry up and tell me where im living!! :doh:

im getting really anxious about it now!! and i cant do anything until they sort things out!!

Hopefully it wont be too long - must be well annoying not being able to settle properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back