I want another one...

Emamay

Reaction score
I'm mad.

I was the least maternal person in the world, then Cay came along.

Now I wanna do it all again, and he's only six months!!

The one thing that stops me is (secretly) I wonder how I'd ever manage to love them both equally... Any +1 mummy's have any thoughts on that? Xx

There's 18 months difference between me and my brother and all he did was bully me for years. He was really jealous when I was born and always did naughty things when my mum was feeding me.
That would be my main worry about having kids so close together, not that I would like one more than the other.
Then again, I know people who have kids really close together and love it1

We were not planning to have a baby and I decided I wanted another one within 5 days, MW said we can start TTC when she is 4 months old. I think I am the mad one here!

I've been broody for another the moment my lo was born! I think that was more to do with my crazy hormones running riot and missing my bump etc.
I would still love another one but not just yet as I want my daughter to get me all to herself for at least the first year of her life and most of the second. We're ttc'ing early next year though.
I've always wanted a big family, all going well 4 would be the ideal number for us!

Xxx

There are 18 months between my 2. I love them both equally and they are my world but gosh it is hard work! They were both planned and i do not regret either for a single moment but i do think i underestimated just how hard it would be.
That said, Other people that have had similar age gaps do tell me it gets easier, i am just waiting to find out when lol.
X

Mine aren't close together 3 and a half years but man I LOVE IT. You don't halve the love for your baby you double what you already have. There's enough love to go round and it is momentous. I would have ten more if I had money, time and energy. I'm made to be a mummy I think. X

My boys are 20 months apart, both were planned. It was bloody hard work for the first 10-12 weeks but now we're getting into lots of little routines during the day and things are getting easier.

Harry's 4 months old and i'm very broody for no.3!!!! We're waiting until Harry is 3 (Jack will be nearly 5) to decide for definate as i want to enjoy these two for a bit.

Oh and you will love them just as much as eachother but it will be a different love for each child because it's a different person. My boys are polar opposites, Jack's my quiet sensible little geek and Harry is my chatty little comedian with a feisty streak lol an i love them both equally for who they are. I hope that makes sense because i'm useless at explaining things lol xx

See I'd have another jackson tomorrow, but you're second one is usually totally opposite and so far J has been a dream lOL.

Unless any "suprises" come along we are waiting till J is two.

Simply because it might be easy now, but I've never raised a toddler.. So I don't want to take on more than what I'm capable of ? I'm sure I'd be fine but we want to get married holiday etc first, but if its what u want hun go for it!

xxxxx

I'm also very broody, although the thought of having another scares the life out of me. I asked my sister about loving both children equally and she said he don't love the older less so you can love the younger, your heart simply expands so you love twice as much. I felt better after she said that :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back