I want another baby but my husband doesn't!

McMahon89

Reaction score
I have a beautiful son who's nearly 4 but lately have been feeling very broody. My husband seems pretty set on the fact he doesn't want anymore as he found when my son was a baby very stressful he constantly worried and was completely paranoid and hardly slept. This is pretty much for new parents but he doesn't think he can do it again! My husband is usually a fair man who takes on boards my thoughts but he doesn't seem I be doing that here. I feel very down about this and doesn't help that everyone around me is having babies! There is a total baby boom in my life at the minute and I'm so jealous I'm not included! I am truly happy for them all but just keep thinking why not me? I love my son so much and I'm not desperate for another child cause he's not enough that's not the case I just want him to have the same experience of having siblings as me and my husband did as it really is wonderful. My husband keeps saying be happy with what you've got and enjoy the age my son is now it's a wonderful time as he's turned into such a little bo. I enjoy what I've got I just want I add to it nd have more to enjoy! He doesn't they this I'm constantly thinking about this and sometimes get quite moody with him I don't want to guilt trip him into it I just want to know where the half way line is if there is such a thing????!!!

hello and welcome
sorry u r in this postion :s sorry cant help dont know what to suggest maybe give him some more time n hope he changes his mind x

Welcome to the forum, sorry ur going through this, I think more talking to him is wat needed, but i know it hard subject 4 u both xx I wonder if u post this in relationship section if u would get some better advice? Hope u ok lovely xx:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back