I Feel So Depressed *Updated with thorough explanation*

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
I have been ill for around 3/4 weeks now, have been prescribed numerous tablets but they haven't been working :cry: I'm so stressed and upset, i feel like i dont want to be here anymore, I have barely spent anytime with my Son in all this time, everyone else is doing things for me, I miss my Mum dearly & hate living on my own with OH, i feel so alone, OH works 7am-7pm, I just dunno what to do anymore :cry: :cry:
Sorry just needed to get it all out, i dont expect a reply but just needed somewhere to write it down.

Sorry if its in the wrong section

Oh sweety im sorry your feeling this way if you ever need to chat im always here you can pm me anytime -xxx- :hug:

Oh babe I'm so sorry you are feeling like this, first of all big hugs to you from across the sea :hug:
Its totally normal to feel like this after a baby, its weird to feel so alone when you've given birth to a mini-me but I think its part of the process we all go through for some odd reason.
I was living in Scotland when I had my son, we moved there from England when I was 7 months pregnant. So when my DH went back to work after his 2 week paternity leave I felt so alone I just cried all day long.
I know its a cliche but it really does help to get out of the house, even if its just for a short walk to get a bit of fresh air. And rest is still very important you need to give your body time to heal.
Most importantly though you must talk to someone about this and don't bottle it all up. What you are going through is entirely normal and I promise you it really will pass - although that seems unreal to you just now.
Please post again soon and let us know how you are doing. xxx

:hug: :hug:
been ill can make you feel low...hope you feel better soon

i feel realy bad for running off to eat now. i would have stayed longer for a chat :hug:

hopefuly the new meds will help :hug: does your doc know it is getting you down this much? might be worth mentioning it to him.

if you ever need a chat, you have my number. give me a ring anytime!

alice sends you an extra special get well soon hug :hug:

Hi - sorry to hear you are feeling so low. My DH also works 7-7 so I know how lonely it can be - you can pm me anytime for a chat and we can keep each other company :hug:

Awww sweetheart sorry to hear ur feeling like this, i know whats its like for OH to be out all day, sometimes mine is out 14 hrs and i hate it, im sure things will get better hun :hug: :hug:

Keep talking :hug: :hug:

oh hunny i really hope ur ok :hug:

sorry to lay my problems on u the other night on msn hun xxx

if u need to chat about ANYTHING message me xxxxx

so sorry you're feeling like this, hope you're ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thankyou ladies, i really didnt expect any replies but you have all said some lovely things thankyou :hug:
I don't have PND, Just feel so alone with being constantly ill & my OH being away all the time, I wanna be back home with my Mum :cry: but she wont have us back! I told my Doctor how i'm feeling, yet he isn't really helping, My OH thinks im being stupid, Just have no where to turn, So thankyou all for listening to my moaning :hug: :hug:

oh hun u always know we are for u if u ever need to talk
secondly i think i understand wot u mean bout being lonely im so scared of wen it comes to my time for moving out and there only being me and Braydon no mum to help me wen im ill etc
please dont feel down hun wen ur upset stressed come on here and well have a chat

Oh Honey, I didn't realise you were feeling like this.

PM me if you ever need to chat.

Gabriella and I are sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Big hugs doll xxxx

Have felt same lately, been to docs and he has put me back on anti depressants for a little while. They will hopefully help me feel a little less anxious about everything which in turn is making me feel ill.

If you ever need to let off steam feel free to PM me xxxxx

awww hun im sorry your down at the moment - sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dont beat yourself up hun, youve not only had a new baby to change your life but youve also begun living away from home, 2 of the most stressful things in life!

I always think that if you allow yourself time to adjust and dont expect it to all fall into place immediately then you have a better chance of coping, its the pressures we put on ourselves that cause more harm than pressure from outside quarters.

Just be patient with yourself and when you feel low or rundown take some time out for yourself to relax.

Really hope you feel better soon :hug:

Thankyou Ladies, Its lovely to know i have friends on here to turn to in my time of need. :hug:

Was bit TOO emotional last night so didnt really explain properly but basically:
At the beginning of Feb i was diagnosed with GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease - Acid Reflux) & was placed on Anti-Sickness tablets due to my phobia of being sick, everything was fine for a few weeks with a few hiccups here and there going back & forth to the Docs and then last week at the meet i felt it all coming back again :( Went Docs Friday and prescribed another set of tablets to try & got a bit emotional when i read the side effects can be vomitting & also have been finding it very hard to look after Harry whilst being ill & he gets bored very easily! Feeling a bit low at the moment with everything getting on top of me, Went to Hospital today as i havent eaten since Thursday & only drunk 1ltr of water & had bad tummy cramps, acid etc... & apparently there isnt much they can do for me :wall: :cry: have got a urine Infection though :(

Thankyou for all your help! :hug:

o hun, u seemed totally fine at the meet!
i hope the tablets do somethin tho, it sounds horrible and i know id b a right whiney moo about it!
poor u and harry, ur Oh woeks quite alot doesnt he?
im on msn if u need to chat :hug:

mummykay said:
o hun, u seemed totally fine at the meet!
i hope the tablets do somethin tho, it sounds horrible and i know id b a right whiney moo about it!
poor u and harry, ur Oh woeks quite alot doesnt he?
im on msn if u need to chat :hug:

I didnt want to be a bother & moan so kept quiet about it. Yes my OH works 7am - 7pm but sometimes he's home later due to train delays etc.. :(
Will chat to you on MSN :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back