I thought it was braxton hicks

Becs

Reaction score
I was walking to the shops yesterday and on my way I had cramping pains all over my belly which made it hard to walk. They lasted about 30 seconds and went away and returned a few times while I was walking around the shops. I thought, I'll come home and start a thread on here to find out when braxton hicks can start from as wasn't sure what to make of it. Thought I would pop to the loo first when I got in and had quite a suprise when I sat down and my bottom exploded!! :shock: I thought I just needed a wee. All those cramps were because I needed a poo!

So sorry for tmi! :oops: Needless to say no cramps since :rotfl:

I know, I'm SUCH a lady on here...

its nice people can talk about anything on here :D

glad your ok now couldn't help but laugh a little at that sorry :)

but i know how you feel with the cramps even though i'm not as far along as you. i've got out of bed some mornings and could hardly stand up with bad cramps all over my belly and sometimes my back. thinking the worst i go to the loo for a wee and end up having a poo even though i didn't feel like i wanted one and all the cramps went away. i'm amazed at how painful trapped wind and needing a poo can be during pregnancy.

Ha ha, glad I'm not the only one and 2 out of 39 readers weren't totally disgusted by my toilet thread!

Becs said:
Ha ha, glad I'm not the only one and 2 out of 39 readers weren't totally disgusted by my toilet thread!

haha they should know thers no place for dignity when your pregnant!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
God we have the misfortune of getting everything-pregnancy certainly isn't dignified!!!! :rotfl:

NICE!!! :shock: lol

Glad your feeling better, is there anything that hasnt ever been documented now? ive seen threads on mucas, pee colour, smell of pee, colour of morning sickness determining sex :shock: and now exploding poo/braxties lol

roll on labour and get me outta here lol

Hi,

Ha ha, that sounds familiar - I get the most dreadful wind pain sometimes!!! You're right, pregnancy is pretty undignified!!

You'll know contractions when you get them (they're not necessarily painful at first but they sure feel different to anything you've felt before). I didn't get any Braxton Hicks with my first but did with my 2nd about a week before labour!

lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

this reminds me of a week ago i thought i could feel baby moving and told my boyfriend, but then i let go of the biggest fart ever :oops: not on purpose - it just came out. I'm now worried about farting while in public, as well as wetting my pants :oops:

bellybump said:
NICE!!! :shock: lol

Glad your feeling better, is there anything that hasnt ever been documented now? ive seen threads on mucas, pee colour, smell of pee, colour of morning sickness determining sex :shock: and now exploding poo/braxties lol

roll on labour and get me outta here lol

Is that all bellybump? You've got away lightly so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back