I think we picked the name!

knopk@

Reaction score
Finally we agreed on the name, hopefully we wont change our mind when he is here!:whistle:

We are keeping it a secret in real world, not even telling parents. Not sure about here - but probably noone will use it anyway

So, we needed a name that would work in 2 languages and decided to go with Anton in the end.

I also like Nikita but my husband was against it!(because of the song)

Hmmm, I like Anton! Also not much chance of there being loads of them around. We too need to find a name that you can pronounce properly in both languages. So far we have thought about Ryan or Max but haven't a clue really.
Well done you for making a decision!

I really like the name Anton - he sounds like a very laid back and cool kinda guy :)

That's a nice name, not heard it for a while. We plan to not tell people when we pick our names either

Thanks, ladies. Its a great relief to have picked the name! And its not too common as well (hopefully not too weird).I am really glad we found one that sounds the same in both languages so my parents wont feellleft out.

And we will raise him bilingual so the hard work is ahead!

I really like the name Anton - he sounds like a very laid back and cool kinda guy :)

I work with an Anton. He's just like that! (and very rich & talented too!). I love the name. It was on my list too.

Really like the name Anton. Quite different and cool without being too wacky! Good choice! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back