• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i think this might be it!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
trying not to get too excited but i have the following symptoms and am 5dpo. I have on and off nausea in waves. I'm constipated. My boobs feel heavy and nipples are v sensitive. Back ache. Bloated and crampy tummy. Tired like nothing i.ve ever felt. Finding it hard to sleep at night tho been getting major hot flushes. Been real moody with hubby and randomly cry about nothing. I don't wanna get my hopes up but i.ve never felt like this before. :) never thought i'd be happy to feel under the weather. I know it's too early to test argh.

Last edited:
Oooooh,all looking good for u mrsmc. Fx I get ur bfp soon,wen r u testing? x

Fingers crossed hun, really hope this is it for you...its looking good.
xxxxx

Good luck to you for when you test. Throwing lots of babydust your way. :)

xxxx

Mrs MC - (not wanting to push your hopes up further ) but this is all looking great to me

I def had the constipation and the funny nights sleeping really early on, so Iv'e got a good feeling in my bones for you.

When are you thinking to test , in a week? Fairy got a BFP at only 9DPO!!!! which is amazing.

Good luck X

Oh MrsMc....that all sounds very promising....I do hope you get your BFP asap....POAS POAS POAS!!!!!! Ha xx

hope this is it for you!! fingers crossed!!! xx

ok another bad sleep i wake up sweating. :-( i really want this to be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back