I think my cats been hit by a car... HE'S OK!!!!

happy-chick

Reaction score
UPDATE

He's ok :D :D :D Phew!!! He was hiding in the bushes across the road, he's not limping and seems perfectly fine, he's even purring! He's just having something to eat. Gunna see how he is & probs take him to be checked over at vets tomorrow.

PHEWWWWWW!!! OMG my cats are staying in during the day from now on, that was too scary. Thanks everyone xxx

-----------------------

Someone has just knocked at the door and said they just seen a woman going the other way on the road hit a cat and it run up our garden so they knocked on cos the woman carried on driving :twisted: the cat matches our cats description :(

We cant find him anywhere, we have a cat flap but he didnt come in that as we were in the kitchen and he would have had to run past us... hubbys been looking for ages all over and we've been shouting him etc but no sign :( im sooo worried cos he's not the cleverist of cat and is totally crap wen it comes to road sense :cry:

I'm praying he's ok, they said the car hit his back end and he spun and then landed and run so I spose its a good sign that he's run off. I hope its not him and another cat but he's pretty distinctive, they said it was greyish & big and he's grey/tourtoise shell & really big and fluffy.... Mickey where are uuu??? :( :( :(

My cats are like my babies, i'd be absolutely devastated if he's not ok. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :(

I love my cats more than most people!!!

I do hope hes ok. You want to check under bushes n that, where he could have crawled to, and be laying :( Ooow, I do hope you find him :hug: :hug: :hug:

Edit - that was I love my cats more than other humans, not, I love my cats more than you lot love your cats, I just read it back... hope it makes sence!! :doh: Urgh!

I feel so bad for you. Mine escaped today and he's never been out. Was missing for hours. I was in floods of tears.

I'm so angry at that driver. I'd have stopped and at least took it to a vet.

He may come back when he's hungry. Probably feeling sorry for himself somewhere.

Praying for you. :pray: :hug:

Its horrible when you just dont know whats going on... I had to watch my dog get knocked down in front of me and it was horrible!!

I really hope you find him darling :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh thats awful.. id be a complete mess! How can people just drive off?? Makes me so mad!

I so hope you find him!

Claire xx

O no Hun :( :( I'd be crying my eyes out... Have you been out shaking some biscuits? I hope he's ok and comes home soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw noooooo

I've heard lots of times cats are fine, just scared so they hide for a bit.

Fingers crossed he comes back soon and is OK

:hug:

My cat got hit on his back end like you described and although couldn't walk for a week due to the bruising he recovered ok! I'm sure yours will too. :hug: :hug: hope you find him :hug:

Aww. pleased all is well! I'm just still mad that someone can hit a cat and drive off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back