I think my bits have healed up wrong (tmi sorry) :(

Bluebell

Reaction score
I'm now 3+4 pp and today is the first time I have managed to bring myself to look / feel my bits.
I was expecting to find some kind of scar from the episiotomy, but there is not one there and it looks like my bits have healed with the cut wide open :( my vaginal opening is huge and goes down to the right where the scar should be :( I'm so disappointed as I was thinking that now the pain has gone it would all be ok down there. :(
I'm off to stay with my mum for a few days later, but will go to gp when i get back, so i was just wondering if anyone has any experience of this to put my mind at rest in the meantime?

-

I don't have any experience but didn't want to read and run. Hope the GP manages to help you get things sorted out hun x

I don't know, I was too chicken to have a proper feel or look at all until about 12 weeks. In fact, still haven't had a look. 3+4 isn't very long though, you'll still be healing for a while yet surely? Probably only the doctor will be able to give you proper peace of mind x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back