• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think my belly has popped out!

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Well I've been visiting family down south over the weekend. I noticed a few days back that my belly looked more bulgy sort of below my ribs. Anyway the room we were staying in has a large full length mirror and yesterday evening when I was getting ready I took a really good look. My body shape has definitely changed but, rather unattractively, I seem to have developed a bit of a baby belly which has pushed my fatty belly lower down! The last thing I need is multiple bellies :shock:

Am I wondering how many bellies I'll develop now. They'll start to call me 5 bellies after Gazzas mate :lol:

Lol! Get posting on the bump pics thread! It helps me see how I've grown and changed!

It's hideous, no way am I taking a picture of it.

Sorry ladies not a chance. I'm a plus size so would just look fat but I can tell the difference. I'd never be able to show my face again. Oh the shame of it. Will run a book if you like and you can make bets on how many bellies I end up with at the end of this:)

Lol! Chick, I'm not a skinny minnie either. No bare bump pics from me until my belly area is pure baby! There's nothing stopping you from putting a pic up with a t shirt though! ;)

Same here, ive noticed mine has too - though I look just fatter then normal.

Snap. I have a mostly hard belly and then a bit of a jelly bit at the bottom - ha ha ha

Sorry ladies not a chance. I'm a plus size so would just look fat but I can tell the difference. I'd never be able to show my face again. Oh the shame of it. Will run a book if you like and you can make bets on how many bellies I end up with at the end of this:)

im a plus size too hun, I know how you feel. I just look fat to others whereas I know ive popped out a bit.

Exactly the same thing has happened to me.
I did notice before we went on holiday that my bump was sticking out, it was very noticable for me when looking down at things :lol: but on holiday this weekend I felt so big and pregnant! Literally any outfit I wore couldn't conceal my bump (not that I would want to any way). It was really lovely and even my sister in law told me I looked really big now, she said I've definitely grown.

:D Happy! xxx

I'm sure it will b fine Hun, don't worry about showing us! It will even out o er nxt few weeks anyway im sure n ul want to show it off! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back